Originally posted by bjl584
View Post
Logging in...
Cancelling Gym Membership
Collapse
X
-
I think I'd exercise at home. Heck, I live in an area where everything is close - I could walk or bike to the nearest gym - and I still exercise at home.Steve
* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
* Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
* There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.
-
-
I probably would, as I am there anyway to shop. It would be a combined trip with outher errands however. But that is where I live now. I just live in a very very rural area--nearest blacktop is almost a mile and its a county road.Originally posted by disneysteve View PostBut would you sign up for a gym 17 miles away, knowing that it was a place you'd want to be visiting 3-4 times/week?
If I were not going that far for other resons, such as to the store, library or pharmacy, I would NOT join.
Prior to moving here, I would NOT have done it, as it was a much bigger town with such services much closer, so I would not want to drive that far.
Comment
-

Comment