Interesting things you can do with one dollar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting things you can do with one dollar

If someone came up to you with only one dollar in their pocket and asked you what interesting thing they could do with it (make, buy, do, etc), what would your suggestion to them be?

Register it on Where's George and watch it travel around the country.

Comment

Right now, one could purchase a few notebooks, boxes of crayons or other inexpensive school supplies.
      My other blog is Your Organized Friend.

Comment

Buy a locally grown peach; save the pit; plant it and have a tree full of peaches in about six years.
        "There is some ontological doubt as to whether it may even be possible in principle to nail down these things in the universe we're given to study." --text msg from my kid

"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." --Frederick Douglass

Comment

I would get a nice cold drink. It's 90 degrees here today and I'm thirsty.
          Brian

Comment

I would buy some fresh produce, because right now I can stretch my dollar further on produce at the local discount grocery store.

Comment

well with one dollar i could

make memories with a mothers day card, i could donate to a charity, i could ship a letter to people suffering to cheer them up
              these are the things i could do with 1 dollar....plus tax lol

Comment

tip a stripper
                Gunga galunga...gunga -- gunga galunga.

Comment

Double your money by folding it in half and putting it back in your pocket.
                  "Those who can't remember the past are condemmed to repeat it".- George Santayana.

Comment

I'd buy as much as my heart could content or settle all my debt

Comment

Working...
                    X