I lost $50....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost $50....

My wife and I were at a store and about to go inside. Before I got out of the vehicle (I was in the drivers seat) I placed a 50 dollar bill in my left front pocket. I stepped out of the vehicle, shut the door and went inside the building. As soon as I got inside, I reached in my pocket to find no 50 dollar bill...

My wife ran back out to the vehicle to no avail. My assumption, I did not put it fully in my pocket and when I stood up, it fell out of my pocket. Thanks to a VERY windy day, the $50 was probably a half mile away by the time my wife made it back to the vehicle.

I like to think some single parent mother found that $50 and she used it to buy food for her child. Either way, I made someones day.

Imagine finding a $50 dollar bill floating in the wind...

Ray
    Last edited by mrpaseo; 08-15-2010, 03:07 PM.

Hopefully someone who needed money found it. The worst thing would be that no one found it!

Comment

I'm really sorry. I had that happen once, but it was a 20. I went back to the dog park to the same parking place and there it was in the snow!

Comment

I am sorry to hear that , i would like to say that some days ago , i also lost my money in the taxi , but fortunately , when i go back to the taxi , and the drive gived it to me .

Comment

Why were you carrying the cash in the first place? I'm just curious...when I carry cash one of two things generally happens: I spend it on something arbitrary and out of budget or I lose it altogether.

Comment

yea thats a let down, but really can't do anything about it, just think about what a great gift you gave someone. Maybe they donated the $50?

Comment

Hopefully somebody found it, and not just the wind. The wind can be a powerful thing!

Comment

Working...
              X