Auto accident damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto accident damage

This doesn't have a lot to do with saving or finances, but I need serious answers...

I was in an auto accident where I was hit on my right passenger side while making a right turn in the state of Delaware. No one was injured. The other party was trying to pass me on the right (the side I was turning). It was on private property (parking lot), so the cop said he could not fill out a report on it. Only an information exchange form.

He is a picture from the scene. I have the gold chystler. The other driver has the black honda:

I only have liability coverage, so my insurance company could care less about helping me. And the other party's insurance company denied my claims for repairs because the cop didn't fill out a report and no witnesses bothered to stop.

I'm convinced that it is 100% the other party's fault. My question is... what are my options for damage compensation now? Can I take them to small claims court, civil, court, or traffic court even after my insurance claims were denied?

just take em to small claims court. it'll be an easy win unfortunately it may take a year or 2 to get your money. just make sure you keep the pictures and have everything well documented.

i dont know how hard it is to get onto judge judy but this would be a good one. she would embarass the other party and you would get paid out.

Comment

How did you come up with this picture?

Comment

I took it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by rennigade View Post
          just take em to small claims court. it'll be an easy win unfortunately it may take a year or 2 to get your money. just make sure you keep the pictures and have everything well documented.

i dont know how hard it is to get onto judge judy but this would be a good one. she would embarass the other party and you would get paid out.
          In Missouri, you can win in small claims, but there is no way to make them actually pay

Comment

Working...
          X