The only debt we have besides our house is a car that we owe way too much on. About double what it is worth. We were young and dumb and we have lots of negative equity in that car. Well i drive 2 hours a day to get to my job and its in daycare. The only thing my pay check pays is that car. Then a few days ago I was told if i dont start paying child care fees then i have to leave. And as it is i only bring home 800 a month and put 200 in gas, now the owner wants me to pay 400 a month. I would only bring home 200, so i have had to leave my job. We dont know what to do about the car. My husbands pay check covers every other bill and food... we just cant pay the car. I cant find another job that pays enough for me to get childcare. I need some real advice about what to do about the car.

Comment