How about London or other places in the U.K? If you want to stay in the U.S., a few places I would consider would be New England or New Mexico.
Logging in...
Where would you travel?
Collapse
X
-
If you are a skier, I would definatly planning a week long trip based on good snow forecast and go skiing in Alta, Utah. If you are not a skier than I would back steve for the cruise. There is nothing cooler in my opinion than eating every night with a menu with NO PRICES! You can order double and triple of everything if you like.
Comment
-
-
Sorry for not responding earlier and thank you all for your replies - I've been out with a cold for about a week and just starting to feel a little better.
I'm pretty open to anywhere. I love adventure. But I would like to go to a foreign country if possible since I don't get the opportunity to travel overseas very often.Originally posted by disneysteve View PostCan you narrow it down a little for us? What type of vacations do you enjoy - lying on the beach sunning yourself or hiking in the mountains, touring historic sites or shopping at quaint shops and galleries, relaxing by a nicely landscaped pool or trying your luck at the casino?
Comment
-
-
I don't know much about South America. Are there any countries that I need to avoid due to danger? Which countries give the best value for the money?Originally posted by GiftBlogger View PostEurope is really expensive right now so I would suggest going to Buenos Aires where the dollar still goes pretty far. You should be able to fly round trip for under $1000 and stay in a cute guest house for around $50-$60/night. The food is affordable and the people are so nice. For about $5, you can take a nightly 3-hour tango lesson at the National Academy of Tango on Plaza de Mayo, meet lots of other tourists and have a unique and wonderful vacation. Bring the camera, dancing shoes and enjoy!
Comment
-
-
I think Cuba would be a fun adventure. Are Americans allowed to go there now?Originally posted by Snowgirl View PostOne week beach all-inclusive in the Carribean. It's extremely relaxing, I just got back from Cuba 3 weeks ago, it's so great, it feels like I've been away for 3 weeks!
Or one week in a big European city? Vienna, London (budget a bit tight, but still possible I think), or Prague? Paris is nice as well, but less easier unless you speak French.
Comment
-
-
No, because of the embargo, the American government does not allow you to spend any money in Cuba. That's not to say no American are going, but I wouldn't advise you to do so. I was thinking more Mexico: Mayan Riviera is very nice, stuff to visit pretty close, or Dominican Republic: the beach in Punta Cana is very nice, with palm trees, white sand, and turquoise water. One week in any of those all-inclusive, and you feel so relaxed. But it's more of a leisure, with a bit of sightseeing, while going to an European city would be full of sightseeing, and more tiring. I really depends on what you want.Originally posted by marla View PostI think Cuba would be a fun adventure. Are Americans allowed to go there now?
Comment
-

Comment