I have never had anything like that done to me. I usually have to beg someone to open a c.d. I bank with 3 different banks and I don't see much competition. I have a jumbo c.d. coming due and I wish I could find a bank that would give me a good rate. I am really not comfortable having large sums of money in an on line bank.
Logging in...
Tired of the sales pitch at the bank
Collapse
X
-
I know I've probably said this before, but keep in mind that many on-line banks are just the web presence of bricks and mortar banks. For example, AmTrust Direct is Ohio Savings Bank. You can use the internet to find the best rates at bricks and mortar banks anywhere in the US, not just in your home town.Originally posted by Ima saver View PostI am really not comfortable having large sums of money in an on line bank.Steve
* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
* Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
* There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.
Comment
-

Comment