Money solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Money solution

Has everyone ever heard of Crowd Funding? Its a great way to climb out of debt

Are you suggesting that others should pay off the debt you accumulated, and you shouldn't be responsible for it?

Comment

Originally posted by daledale View Post
      Are you suggesting that others should pay off the debt you accumulated, and you shouldn't be responsible for it?
      Kinda how the system works already... am I right, or am I right.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffster View Post
        Kinda how the system works already... am I right, or am I right.
        I hate it when people don't take responsibility for the decisions they made. Getting people to crowdfund them out of debt is one of the worst ideas I can think of, and the people who do it are only facilitating the person in debt's irresponsible behavior.

Comment

What interesting most to me about Crowd funding is finding friends and their kids who drive really nice cars (Mercedes Benz) yet their kids are asking for money to fund their own lifestyle because their parents can't fund their trip. How embarrassing
          Got debt?
          www.mo-moneyman.com

Comment

I wasnt referring to crowdfunding, I was referring to the system thats already in place where one could just file for bankruptcy or settle taxes for less than owed... you know who pays for these things right? People need to grow up and take responsibility for their own decisions.

Comment

An important thing to know about debt crowdfunding is that it usually targeting a very different user than is targeted by reward platforms.

Comment

Don't feed the trolls!

Comment

Originally posted by suevan View Post
                  Has everyone ever heard of Crowd Funding? Its a great way to climb out of debt
                  If you can find someone dumb enough to pay off the debt you accumulated... more power to you. I salute you.

We need more stupid people parted from their money in this world.

Comment

Working...
                  X