Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoshuaHeckathorn
    replied
    First, you shouldn't be maxing out these cards, even if they are 0% interest. Just as an FYI- the fact that you are maxing them out is really hurting your credit scores.

I don't see anything wrong with utilizing the 0% promo to its full extent if you're making a large purchase or something that you want to pay over the next 6 months, but it's not like you can make a lot of money off this $800 by sitting it in a CD or an online savings account. I would say take the $800 and pay off the balances as much as possible. You may even want to pay all 3 down so you're not utilizing more than about 30% of your available credit limit on each card, which will help improve your overall credit.

Leave a comment:

• jackspratjr
    started a topic credit card

credit card

I have three credit cards, al three are interest free for 1 year and are maxed out. I have enough capital to pay off two of them, one for $300.00 and one for $500.00. They have about 6 months before interst kicks in. I have enough money to see me thru the end of the month. I have been useing them for end of month expenses. MY QUESTION: would I be better off paying them off and still keep them for end of monht expenses or let them ride and keep my cash for same? jackspratjr
Working...
X