Pretty funny situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty funny situation

Hey everyone, I have a pretty funny situation to share.

I am at my parents house in Minnesota for Memorial Day weekend. Anyway, I was hanging out with my sister in the kitchen and the home phone rings. I answer and some credit card telemarketer asks "Is Oliver available?"

I say "Who?"

"Oliver. Is Oliver available?"

"Um Oliver is our dog..."

"Oh I am sorry about that! But while I have you on the phone..."

Then I hung up. But yeah a credit card telemarketer asking for the dog. It is pretty funny how credit card companies get their leads if they trying to sell to dogs and dead people. I believe we've actually got mail offers for the dog lol
    Check out my new website at www.payczech.com !

I wonder if they accept payment in kibbles-n-bits?

Comment

Teehee!

Comment

You should have put him on the phone. What would they do when Oliver barked at them?!?!

Comment

Ha-ha.

My old beagle, Spot, would have run up a huge CC bill buying at Omaha Steaks. He was irresponsible, so I would not let him have a CC.
          "There is some ontological doubt as to whether it may even be possible in principle to nail down these things in the universe we're given to study." --text msg from my kid

"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." --Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Constance View Post
            You should have put him on the phone. What would they do when Oliver barked at them?!?!
            Sign him up for a new credit card.

Barking confirms that he's breathing - and therefore preapproved for a $15k credit line with Capital One!

Comment

Hahaha
              Brian

Comment

Working...
              X