Wells Fargo "Customer Service" RANT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wells Fargo "Customer Service" RANT

Ok, so this account is going to be paid off the end of this month (Yay!)

Thank goodness, because for the past 6 months or so they changed their phone system to where I can't get my updated balances via the robot. Now, I have to talk to someone in customer service who can barely speak a word of English, I have to "verify" my address, phone number, DOB, account number every time I call...sometimes twice because they can't understand my American version of English! ARGH!!! And THEN, to top it all off, when I DO get my balance, I tell them that's all I needed, they then have to go into their post-call sales pitch, i.e. Identity Guard protection.

I politely tell them that I won't need it from them because in about three weeks, I won't be their customer anymore!

Take THAT WF!

A great many of us are very angry at our banks but wonder why you didn't opt to get your information from their on-line program since you are computer literate.

I suggest you write/e-mai the district manager, regional manager, and Client Services Director to briefly outline the frustration you and millions of others who use WF telephone service encounter and offer your solution.

It is likely that 'customer service' has been contracted off shore where all speak English as a Second Language and have no understanding of our culture or expectation. Those folks answering the phones read from a script and are grateful for the job which permits them to keep a roof over their head and feed their family.

The bank is thrilled to pay under $1. per day, per person so that the Executive Group continue to collect salary and bonus which exceed $10M annually.

What financial institution will you go to? We are being told to use Credit Unions or small, local banks in our communities.

Comment

For some reason, they don't offer the online option to me. I guess I am not a "valued" customer :P Oh well, it doesn't matter, because in 22 days, I will not be a "valued" customer!

Comment

Just curious as to what kind of account? I've got several through Wells Fargo and have access to all of them online or via text on my phone.

Never had a problem with WF personally but also have gotten to know the local bankers and if I have any problems I contact them at the direct bank.

Craig

Comment

credit card account that went unpaid for about a year, thanks to my significant other! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Slandgie View Post
            credit card account that went unpaid for about a year, thanks to my significant other! lol
            Sorry no CC from them so I can't be of any help there. I do know if you have a local branch they will have all that info there on there computers.

Craig

Comment

I only owe them another $90 at the end of the month. I am half tempted to just pay it off today...

Comment

Working...
              X