Smoked Salmon recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoked Salmon recipe

Here's a yummy treat - I make this occassionally when I find a packet of smoked salmon at a reduced price:

Put a tub of single cream (also discounted!) in a saucepan and simmer very gently for a few minutes until it thickens, then throw in your chopped smoked salmon until heated through ( a couple of minutes). Add a squeeze of lemon juice and serve over tagliatelle, with broccoli and/or a side salad and maybe some French bread or rolls to mop up the juices.

This is also good using lightly sauted mushrooms, either on their own or with the salmon.

Enjoy!
    Jenny.

Re: Smoked Salmon recipe

I can't survive without salmon, creamed cheese and a VERY thin slice of vidalia onion on a plain bagel.

Comment

...nor can I survive without salmon in fetticini alfredo, sprinkled with romano and parmesano cheeses.

Comment

That sounds great!
        For a quick company appetizer I sometimes take chopped up smoked salmon and blend with cream cheese and a little cream and serve as a dip for crackers...capers on top make a nice addition!

Comment

i make smoked salmon mousse (live in SE Alaska)

Smoked salmon
          cream cheese
          dash of lemon juice
          tabasco to taste
          dill

whip up with mixer

pour into a mold; serve with crackers; capers and top with green chives and / or fresh dill sprigs. excellente !

Comment

Working...
          X