Announcement

Collapse

Markets Hours For Thanksgiving 2020

All major US stock exchanges will be closed on Thursday, November 26th in observance of Thanksgiving. On Friday, November 27th, all major US stock markets will close early at 1 PM EST.
See more
See less

Weight Loss Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weight Loss Tips

Weight loss requires great devotion and time to your self, diet is a key in this program.Eat leafy green vegetables and keep active inbetween workout sessions. Swap your work chair for a fitness ball and keep fitness equipment like dumb bells, etc. in every room of the house

If you want to loss your weight just eat the proper food, exercise daily like jogging, stretching, hiking, etc. This can help to maintain your balance diet.

Comment

Weight loss requires patience so hit the gym regularly and make the list of food to eat and what to avoid specially fast food which the basic reason for weight gaining.

Comment

You don't need a lot of equipment or the gym to get in shape. I have clients who don't have a lot of equipment, just some weight, resistance tubes and fitness balls.

Comment

Here are some weight loss diet tips that have always worked with me- eat less or carbs and more of proteins. NEVER get careless with your diet and ALWAYS include some form of physical activity to your daily routine. Drink a lot of water and sleep for 7-8 hours every day

Comment

Re: Weight Loss Tips

Thats a good technique but here are more tips, for weight loss drink excess water, start running daily for at least 2 km. consume fiber in your food, listen to your body, avoid fatty food and late night meal, have your dinner two hour before you go to sleep. Consume small portioned meal, consume unsaturated fatty acid like vegetable oil, olive oil,salmon, avocado etc. Also look for low-fat sources of protein that dried beans and peas.
            Last edited by Parismilton; 09-27-2012, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Re:Weight Loss Tips

Doing exercise is very important for weight loss and drinking plenty of water alone will not help, one must take care of their whole diet, increase fiber in your food, increase unsaturated fatty acid, low fat protein diet like dried beans and peas, tofu, low-fat yogurt, low-fat or skim milk, low-fat cheese. Avoid late night meals, fatty and junk food. Eat plenty of unprocessed, whole plant-based foods (such as whole grain products, fruits and vegetables) and a moderate amount of lean and low-fat, animal-based foods.

Comment

You need to burn more calories then you consume.

Comment

This is all good advice. The key is finding the weight loss advice that works for you and your lifestyle. For me, it's all about taking care of myself. Doing exercise I enjoy every day and doing strength training 3 or 4 times a week. I also try to slow down and eat mindfully. Only eating something if I will truly enjoy it and if it will truly fuel my body in the right ways. The bottom line for me is that I have to make a commitment to do something every day - I have to work it into my daily ritual - or I find that it just doesn't get done.

Comment

Staying healthy is not a difficult task if You really wish to. Just a it of walk and healthy food does it. Leaving Your favorite foodstuffs is not at all necessary just take some extra effort to avoid letting them affect Your weight.

Comment

High protien and low carb best way to lose weight

Comment

Weight loss require patience and the best way that you can lose weight is drink more water,and you can drink luke warm water with lemon and honey this is really effective.

Comment

Life is too short to go on diets!

Comment

Originally posted by sian123 View Post
                            Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by sian123 View Post
                              Good theory. And while you're at it, make sure to live paycheck to paycheck and don't bother to save for the future. Life's too short for that too.
                              Steve

* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
                              * Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
                              * There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

Comment

Working...
                              X