X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• workinabroad
    replied
    I started with a group at the start of the year. Just wanted another place to post. Oh, I'm trying to double it.

Leave a comment:

• coffee
    replied
    Here is my goal (I have employment until mid august and hopefully some sub teaching for the fall). I have some savings and I do invest. a little in some mutual funds. But my goal starting next month is 5 oz of silver a month and a 100 a month into the franklin income fund for the rest of the yr.

Leave a comment:

• MoneyTips4U
    replied
    This is a fantastic idea! I am really hoping to be able to save $5,000 in the next year. That pans out to $96.15 per week.

I will round up to $100 per week and go from there. $5000 sounds like a lot, but $100 isn't so much. So little by little! Here we go

Thanks for the awesome idea!

Leave a comment:

• My English Castle
    replied
    I'm In

Late in the game, but starting now.
    First goal, file DH's insurance claim for 100 pds or so.

Leave a comment:

• MaraJadeC
    replied
    I need this in my life! Always had trouble saving, hopefully I will be able to complete the 52 week period! Cheers to whoever made this challenge!

Leave a comment:

• elenaboss79
    replied
    So simple

Thanks Jeffrey, it is so simple and easy to follow. This will be funny challenge. I will be for sure pleased and proud on the end of 52 week period.

Leave a comment:

• DorindaD
    replied
    I cant wait to start this challenge :-).. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• jeffrey
    replied
    Originally posted by Baby_nurse View Post
    Is it too late to join in? I am in need of some accountability.
    One of the great advantages of this system is that you can join at any time. There is no absolute start or end date. Feel free to join at any time.

Leave a comment:

• Baby_nurse
    replied
    Is it too late to join in? I am in need of some accountability.

Leave a comment:

• deedee421
    replied
    That's great pinkroses! I'm glad you decided to join!

Leave a comment:

• pinkroses
    replied
    I have decided to do this challenge as well. Seeing those who have already started is quite inspirational. I'll have my first amount next week.

Leave a comment:

• deedee421
    replied
    Welcome to the challenge Margot and Rainbow Traveller! I'm looking forward to seeing your posts.

Leave a comment:

• Rainbow Traveller
    replied
    I am also in, may be I should be serious about savings of my own

Leave a comment:

• margot52
    replied
    OK, I think I'm going to give this a shot. I'm a little nervous, but anything I can save will be good in the long run. I'll post my first week's numbers next week and I hope that I can do well.

Leave a comment:

• LadyT
    replied
    Welcome, sweetlady and Alicia! Glad you're joining us!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X