No announcement yet.

My 7 Tips to Saving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for such wonderful tips on saving. Savings are the major helper in bad phase such as a recession or in a financial crisis. The unavailability of savings leads to finding funds/finance. At the hard times, one can get finance from banks, from lenders, from family and friends. Well, a business organization also should have a resource of emergency funds else they will have to find funding from a factoring receivables company or take a business loan. One should always have some savings to sustain the hard times.
    Last edited by Ashleylarson; 04-05-2019, 08:26 PM.

Comment

One thing I'm learning thats NOT necessarily a money saver, is container gardening. Gardening can be a hugely frugal activity, but not when you're working with a small amount of dirt and need to pay full retail for things like fertilizer and/or garden tools. I think the economics really only make sense when you have a sufficiently large plot of land.
      james.c.hendrickson@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by james.hendrickson View Post
        One thing I'm learning thats NOT necessarily a money saver, is container gardening. Gardening can be a hugely frugal activity, but not when you're working with a small amount of dirt and need to pay full retail for things like fertilizer and/or garden tools. I think the economics really only make sense when you have a sufficiently large plot of land.
        I enjoy gardening, and we have a garden. But, it isn't hugely frugal over going to a store or farmers market for vegetables.
        It's more of an enjoyable, relaxing activity. And, there is some peace of mind to growing your own things and knowing that there were no chemicals used.
        Brian

Comment

Helpful information. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
          X