The Saving Advice Forums - A classic personal finance community.

Nvidia Nearing $6 Trillion Market Cap

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nvidia Nearing $6 Trillion Market Cap

    Nvidia's $6-trillion milestone looms. Here's when options traders see it happening

    Brian

  • #2
    Other than NVDA being a holding in some of our mutual funds, this isn't of any particular interest to me. It certainly isn't actionable information in any way. I don't own the stock outright. I am concerned about how much of market performance is being driven by a handful of companies, especially the AI ones, but again, nothing for me to do about that.
    Steve

    * Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
    * Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
    * There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

    Comment

    Working...
    X