Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling Your Data On Reclaim, Lots of Input required, Low Payout.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling Your Data On Reclaim, Lots of Input required, Low Payout.

Following on my previous posting on selling your data for passive income, I wanted to share some thoughts on Reklaim.

Reklaim, formerly know as, Killi, is a consent management company that allows consumer to amalgamate their data and monetize it. How Reklaim's model works is consumers enter their personal information, some financial data, as well as information about your phone's apps and your internet browsing history. Depending on the amount of information uploaded, Reklaim awards points. Once you reach 1,000 points, and your account is over 30 days old, you can make a withdrawal. So, it realistically takes two or three months to get compensated. They'll pay you in cryptocurrency, brand giftcards, visa giftcards or charitable donations. Each point is worth approximately 1 penny. So, 1,000 points is worth about 10 dollars.

I installed Reklaim about three weeks ago. So far I haven't had any issues.

Here is the screenshot of my Reklaim dashboard.

Click image for larger version

Name:	reklaim.png
Views:	0
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	727028

Pros:

1. Reklaim is super passive, you don't have to do much. You just need to spend or browse as normal.

Cons:

1. Relative to other organizations like Nielson Opinion Rewards and Invisibly, Reklaim asks you for relatively a lot of information, and you need to do a decent amount of data entry and set up.
    2. Reklaim doesn't pay much. At my current rate, I'm getting something like $3 and $5 per month. So, not much.

My conclusion: Reklaim is a decent source of passive income, but it won't add substantially to your bottom line.

Here is their website if you want to know more.

https://www.reklaimyours.com/
    james.c.hendrickson@gmail.com
Working...
X