The Saving Advice Forums - A classic personal finance community.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blogging for Others: Ways to make money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccole
    replied
    Blogging is for other is a good way to earn money. But think about it deeply, why do you do it for others if you yourself can do it. Make a blog as your way of living as there is a big money in this place.

Leave a comment:

• Doublejm1
    replied
    Originally posted by PrincessPerky View Post
    Starting a blog is easy, getting folk to care enough to read it to turn it profitable is the hard part (and the part I have no interest in doing)

I am quite happy with my half dozen readers
    This is true. Starting it up is easy, but maintaining it winds up being a lot of work.

Leave a comment:

• Rainbow Traveller
    replied
    Focus on designing of your blog. Must be user friendly means quality and relevant contents in your blog. After that you tag google ads to earn money. Also do the promotional work such as off page optimization activities such as: social bookmarking, facebook, twitter, google+, linkedin, Pinterest. blog submission on blog directories and other works.

Leave a comment:

• ccole
    replied
    You can write articles for other blogs or commonly known as guest blogging. In such way, you will earn money from writing.

Leave a comment:

• Harlem
    replied
    I personally do some blog postings and earn a handsome amount of money.

Leave a comment:

• swapnil
    replied
    Originally posted by andy4712 View Post
    blogging can make enough money but you have to patience
    Yes, blogging requires patience as well as passion for writing some great content for self blog or for others, to be fruitful in blogging, you have to post a very good content and also provide good information to the user to get your post generate maximum visitors for your blog or to generate more revenue from writing for others.

Leave a comment:

• andy4712
    replied
    blogging can make enough money but you have to patience

Leave a comment:

• Copper
    replied
    Your presentation is really nice. I like it. But is there any sites for the descriptions ?

Leave a comment:

• mavycharm
    replied
    Cool

Sounds cool, just do blog for others = money. But I don't think I would love to do so. I would rather blog for myself and earn than blog for others. Setting up a blog is not hard, who says it is? lol

Leave a comment:

• swapnil
    replied
    Blogging for others is the great way to earn money online if we can get to blog for one or two blogs at a time we can get good money out of it.

Leave a comment:

• Harlem
    replied
    It's a great opportunity and good source of income. I myself do some blogging jobs and get huge interest in it.

Leave a comment:

• stockmarketmate
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffrey View Post
    If you enjoy writing but you don't want to put in the time and effort that it takes to , there are more and more opportunities to get paid to blog for others.
    How much do people who are willing to write blogs for others charge? Do they charge per post, per hour, or per word?

Leave a comment:

• Jedward
    replied
    tough

it's a tough one as the one's making decent income from blogging are undoubtedly in the minority. i think the best advice is follow your passions first then try to monetise the blog

Leave a comment:

• msi56
    replied
    You also have to write about something that you enjoy as people will be turned off if you are obviously inexperienced in the subject matter.

Leave a comment:

• cheerio
    replied
    Originally posted by PrincessPerky View Post
    Starting a blog is easy, getting folk to care enough to read it to turn it profitable is the hard part (and the part I have no interest in doing)

I am quite happy with my half dozen readers
    Plus you have to focus on how you market you blog

Leave a comment:

Working...
X