No announcement yet.

Chase credit card canceled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every month the bank takes money from your debit card for using the card of the back. If you don't have sufficient funds on your card you will get a notification that your card will be inactive until you pay that sum of money. This is why I use PayPal. IT is easy t use, and you can pay with it almost on every site, and also you can easily withdraw the money. I usually buy a pack of five verified PayPal accounts on *** shop. I need to use more than one account on PayPal, and I don't have time to verify them. It is easier just to buy them and start using them.
    Last edited by claudinehuber; 02-28-2021, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Obviously it's not good to have to many open credit accounts but yes a have a couple of Visa cards I don't use simply because I use a third one I use daily for the cash rewards it gives. Once a year I use the other cards just to keep them open. Pretty common for companies to close unused accounts.

Comment

I'm down to three CCs, but mainly use two for rewards. The third I set up to pay for monthly subscriptions to WSJ and Spotify at least it has some activity each month.
        "I'd buy that for a dollar!"

Comment

When this topic first popped up, I reviewed my CCs to make sure there wasn't any funny business going on with our CCs. I did identify a couple of cards I would like to shut down, but I want to use my rewards up before I shut them down. (Only closed one so far).

Comment

Working...
          X