Personal Finance Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrpaseo View Post
    I too have built my own spreadsheets in excel, I have a few if anyone is interested drop me an e-mail and I will send a copy to you.

Ray
    Ray I would be interested in one of your spreadsheets. Thanks in advance. Denise

Comment

I use MS Excel because it's customizable. More manual work but it does what I want it do, plus I learn to use excel (ie. using Macros).

My primary bank doesn't provide an automatic way to retrieve data and input into applications so that's another reason why I don't use financial apps.

Comment

Mint.com is great... it automated almost everything for you.

Comment

Quicken, Microsoft Money, Mint.com although I support Mint the least because they do have some issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonks22 View Post
            I use MS Excel because it's customizable. More manual work but it does what I want it do, plus I learn to use excel (ie. using Macros).

My primary bank doesn't provide an automatic way to retrieve data and input into applications so that's another reason why I don't use financial apps.
            Same here. Excel requires manual entry, forcing me to look over the numbers every time I enter data. If I went with something more automated, I would be tempted to not keep as close of an eye on things.

Comment

Working...
            X