Walgreens Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walgreens Beer

OK, who is going to be the first to try it and report back?

Walgreen Co. has quietly rolled out a private label brew. The product, Big Flats 1901, will carry a suggested retail price of $2.99 for a six-pack of cans and $11.49 for a 24-pack, the company said...

Walgreens selling its own private-label beer | Chicago Breaking Business

I'm always game for something new and different. One day after many hours of yardwork and severe workstress I'll crack one of these open and probably proclaim it to be the nectar of the gods...maybe
    "Those who can't remember the past are condemmed to repeat it".- George Santayana.

Comment

not me

Not a beer snob, but Wag's brew just doesn't sound appealing.

Comment

$2.99 for a six pack. It will do well with the college crowd. Does anyone know who makes it for Wall-greens?

Comment

Hm...I actually saw this already at my local Walgreen's.

Comment

I had a few at a friends house around X-mas time. I remember it not tasting too bad, but don't remember enough to compare it to another beer.

Hell...it's $3/6pk...who care's what it tastes like!

Comment

It would definitely be a conversation starter at parties. How funny. I love beer - I would try it. Too bad we don't have a Walgreens here.

Comment

Tried it, and did not like it. If you like heineken you might like it, JMO

Comment

Just as soon as I try my AM/PM scotch.

Comment

Working...
                  X