X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creditcardfree
    started a topic Cannot Post?

Cannot Post?

I'm logged into my account on my computer and have typed up a blog post, copied first and hit submit. It didn't post. I tried again...since I had a copy. Still didn't post. I've tried this multiple times and it is still not posted. Can we get this fixed?!

• klongpayabal
    replied
    Originally posted by juliabeyers View Post
    Hi,
    Same situation today. i tried to post several times, but it's always show 0 entries.
    Is this when you are trying to create a blog post or when you are trying to post a comment?

Leave a comment:

• juliabeyers
    replied
    Hi,
    Same situation today. i tried to post several times, but it's always show 0 entries.

Leave a comment:

• james.hendrickson
    replied
    Creditcard - I'm with you there, I'll have our contract tech Chris look at it ASAP.

Leave a comment:

• creditcardfree
    replied
    And now James we cannot comment on each other's posts, if we can even post in the first place. The blog community is ruined by these two problems. Can't post pictures, fine. But we cannot post content or comment to another blogger. That simply ends the community. Unacceptable.

Leave a comment:

• james.hendrickson
    replied
    CCF - tracking. Really, really sorry about this.

Leave a comment:

• creditcardfree
    replied
    So it looks like something is being done or was done. Initially, I saw my blog titled Test and about five entries titled Ebay Sales, which is the post I was trying to submit (apparently I did it five times!) on the Blog Home page. When I go to my blog home page the last entry is the one I put out yesterday. I do not see the Test one OR the Ebay Sales post. Now I did try to delete some of these extra posts, but despite deleting they show as still entered in my control panel.

These kinds of errors are really ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• creditcardfree
    replied
    Originally posted by james.hendrickson View Post
    On this.
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• james.hendrickson
    replied
    On this.

Leave a comment:

Working...