Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures Not Showing Up

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Pictures Not Showing Up

    None of the pictures on my blog are showing up. Is this something which will be restored? Thank you.

    #2
    Yes, tech assigned to it.
    james.c.hendrickson@gmail.com
    202.468.6043

    Comment


      #3
      Thank you, James!

      Comment


        #4
        Hi,

        Just wondering if you are aware that while pictures included in a blog post are now showing up, pictures included in "My Pages" are not. Is this being worked on? Thank you.

        Comment


          #5
          Petunia, - tech is on it.
          james.c.hendrickson@gmail.com
          202.468.6043

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by james.hendrickson View Post
            Petunia, - tech is on it.
            Thank you!

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Petunia 100 View Post
              Hi,

              Just wondering if you are aware that while pictures included in a blog post are now showing up, pictures included in "My Pages" are not. Is this being worked on? Thank you.
              This should be fixed.

              james.c.hendrickson@gmail.com
              202.468.6043

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by james.hendrickson View Post

                This should be fixed.
                It is! Thank you.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Petunia 100 View Post

                  It is! Thank you.
                  It was, but did not work long. Also, now nothing at all shows up in "My Pages". Every page is completely blank.

                  Edit: I can preview the content when I am in "my blog settings", but I cannot view pages by clicking on them in the sidebar of my actual blog. I assume that means that no one else can, either.
                  Last edited by Petunia 100; 12-31-2019, 12:05 PM.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Petunia 100 View Post

                    It was, but did not work long. Also, now nothing at all shows up in "My Pages". Every page is completely blank.

                    Edit: I can preview the content when I am in "my blog settings", but I cannot view pages by clicking on them in the sidebar of my actual blog. I assume that means that no one else can, either.
                    Just wondering if anyone has seen this. Maybe I should just start a new thread, she wondered aloud to herself.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Petunia 100 View Post

                      Just wondering if anyone has seen this. Maybe I should just start a new thread, she wondered aloud to herself.
                      james.hendrickson

                      Petunia, always best to tag James rather than just hoping he sees the thread. Hopefully this helps.
                      Steve

                      * Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
                      * Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
                      * There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by disneysteve View Post

                        james.hendrickson

                        Petunia, always best to tag James rather than just hoping he sees the thread. Hopefully this helps.
                        Thank you, Disney Steve.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Petunia 100 View Post

                          Just wondering if anyone has seen this. Maybe I should just start a new thread, she wondered aloud to herself.
                          On the tech list, thank you Petunia! Really sorry for all the trouble!
                          james.c.hendrickson@gmail.com
                          202.468.6043

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by james.hendrickson View Post

                            On the tech list, thank you Petunia! Really sorry for all the trouble!
                            No need to apologize, James. Thank you!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Pages are working again james.hendrickson. Thank you!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X