No announcement yet.

Fiverr Is My Newest Pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh, this year FVRR has been tanking bad, everytime it goes up it falls just that much more. I really hope this company can pull it off for the long term.

Comment

I have mine across multiple accounts. I still think it's the wave of the future sans singuy. I just can't help but feel like contractor work and not working for companies are where it's moving to
      LivingAlmostLarge Blog

Comment

Originally posted by jeffmem View Post
        Ugh, this year FVRR has been tanking bad, everytime it goes up it falls just that much more. I really hope this company can pull it off for the long term.
        Probably being sold off for tax harvesting purposes. I don't see any negative news related to the company that could be causing this rout, so it must be year end tax loss write-off sales.

Comment

Originally posted by Scallywag View Post

Probably being sold off for tax harvesting purposes. I don't see any negative news related to the company that could be causing this rout, so it must be year end tax loss write-off sales.
          Anything is possible, the entire market has been down the last few days, I am down 5 figures just over the last 3-4 days... The whole market is down. But FVRR has been taken a real beating.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffmem View Post

Anything is possible, the entire market has been down the last few days, I am down 5 figures just over the last 3-4 days... The whole market is down. But FVRR has been taken a real beating.
            Fvrr is certainly not the worst when it comes to taking a beating from their ATHs since Feb. The entire market was going bonkers then and it's a positive that we have a cool off period before our next leg higher. Earnings was solid and that's all it matters.

Talking about whining about the stock..if the pain is now getting to you..then that just means we are near bottom.

Comment

Singuy - do you still life Fivvr?
              james.c.hendrickson@gmail.com

Comment

I am assuming you are asking me if I still like Fiverr? Yes, I see exponential revenue growth from this company and currently it's valued pretty fairly or actually the sell off is pretty exaggerated. It's P/S ratio is 17 with a yoy growth rate of over 50%. Compare it to SHOP which has a P/S of 46 with a growth of over 50%. Fiverr is definitely the better buy even though SHOP is the better stocks performer. Block out the noise and only look at the financials. Fiverr will surprise people as time goes on. More likely than not it'll close the year at 200 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Singuy View Post
                  I am assuming you are asking me if I still like Fiverr? Yes, I see exponential revenue growth from this company and currently it's valued pretty fairly or actually the sell off is pretty exaggerated. It's P/S ratio is 17 with a yoy growth rate of over 50%. Compare it to SHOP which has a P/S of 46 with a growth of over 50%. Fiverr is definitely the better buy even though SHOP is the better stocks performer. Block out the noise and only look at the financials. Fiverr will surprise people as time goes on. More likely than not it'll close the year at 200 bucks.
                  I agree about avoiding the noise. In the long run, a stock's price should follow its earnings. In the short run, however, the relationship between earnings and share price isn't that clear.

For anyone reading this thread, I recommend reading "Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits", by Phillip A Fisher. Its an excellent read on the principles of growth investing.

james.c.hendrickson@gmail.com

Comment

I sold some at 330 and bought back in around 150 with more shares, no negative news so I'm still a FVRR believer.

Comment

Working...
                    X