Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard of Andrew Beal?

Have you guys heard about Andrew Beal?

If not, he's worth checking out. The guy owns a couple of banks in Texas. Both of his properties have yielded something like x8 the average ROI for the banking sector. And some of his early moves included buying distressed real estate and getting like x30 the value for them.

Whats interesting is...he totally flies under the radar. Nobody's heard of him.

Here is a link to his Wikipedia page.
    james.c.hendrickson@gmail.com

James, what exactly are you suggesting people check out? I don't believe his bank is publicly traded so it isn't something that we can invest in.
    Steve

* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
    * Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
    * There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

Comment

DisneySteve - he's just a cool/interesting guy thats worth reading about for a bit of entertainment value.
      james.c.hendrickson@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by james.hendrickson View Post
        DisneySteve - he's just a cool/interesting guy thats worth reading about for a bit of entertainment value.
        That's what I figured. It is a good story. He started investing as a teen and obviously has done really well for himself.
        Steve

* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
        * Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
        * There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

Comment

Working...
        X