Insurance companies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasHusker View Post

I love their commercials. Do they write health insurance?
    You do realize that post was written by some probably spammer in Bangladesh.

As for the emu, he's a little odd.
    Steve

* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
    * Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
    * There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

Comment

Originally posted by disneysteve View Post

You do realize that post was written by some probably spammer in Bangladesh.

As for the emu, he's a little odd.
      Yeah I like the lizard better although someone told me his native language is actually Yiddish.
      How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Comment

It is really a good idea that you have posted about the blue cross insurance.many would purchase Blue Cross insurance for hospital this made it cheaper to get health insurance through a job than by other the tax break for employer-sponsored health insurance is worth more to people ,well aetna is a good company to help them make decisions about their health care and their health care spending. Every day they work to make the system easier and more convenient for our customers.

Comment

Originally posted by jhonpaul View Post
          Every day they work to make the system easier and more convenient for our customers.
          I always say not to feed the trolls or respond to spam but this is too funny. The idea that insurance companies "work to make the system easier and more convenient". You need to be taking some serious drugs to believe that.
          Steve

* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
          * Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
          * There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

Comment

Working...
          X