Discounts on Gift Cards for the Holiday season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discounts on Gift Cards for the Holiday season

Target is giving a $15.00 (Target) gift card for every $100.00 Apple gift card you buy
    (Email Delivery). Offer good until Nov 27th.

https://appleinsider.com/articles/21...rd-from-target

https://www.target.com/p/apple-gift-...y/-/A-80950057

I was wondering if anyone has seen any information on the 10% off Target Gift cards that is typically offered the first Sunday in Dec? (Or any other good deals on gift cards).

Last edited by Like2Plan; 11-22-2021, 05:45 AM.

Originally posted by Like2Plan View Post
    Target is giving a $15.00 (Target) gift card for every $100.00 Apple gift card you buy
    (Email Delivery). Offer good until Nov 27th.

https://appleinsider.com/articles/21...rd-from-target

https://www.target.com/p/apple-gift-...y/-/A-80950057

I was wondering if anyone has seen any information on the 10% off Target Gift cards that is typically offered the first Sunday in Dec? (Or any other good deals on gift cards).
    Whatever you're going to do here, be sure you stack this offer. Like use your credit card (if you can pay if off), and get the cash back for the purchase. Also be sure to see if you can find any additional discounts or promo codes.
    james.c.hendrickson@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by james.hendrickson View Post

Whatever you're going to do here, be sure you stack this offer. Like use your credit card (if you can pay if off), and get the cash back for the purchase. Also be sure to see if you can find any additional discounts or promo codes.
      I believe if you have a Target Red Card you receive an additional 5% off. And, right now there is a $40.00 off incentive to open a new Red Card (either debit or credit).

Comment

Originally posted by Like2Plan View Post

I believe if you have a Target Red Card you receive an additional 5% off. And, right now there is a $40.00 off incentive to open a new Red Card (either debit or credit).
        Got a link to the offer?

Comment

Got a link to the offer?
          Google is your friend.

RedCard : Save 5% at Target
          Steve

* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
          * Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
          * There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

Comment

One thing I wonder, does signing up for credit card incentives actually encourage more spending? For example, that $40 offer is for "qualifying purchases". So you have to buy something to get the rebate.

Comment

One thing I wonder, does signing up for credit card incentives actually encourage more spending? For example, that $40 offer is for "qualifying purchases". So you have to buy something to get the rebate.
              I don't think it would be too much trouble to find $40.00 worth of qualifying purchases. My local Target also sells groceries. (The fine print excludes a lot of categories, but it looks likes groceries are good.

Also, "RedCard $40 offer: Get a coupon for $40 off a qualifying purchase over $40 when you are approved for a debit or credit RedCard in-stores and at Target.com between 10/31/21 - 12/11/21. The coupon will be mailed to approved cardholders with their RedCard and will be valid through 1/9/22."

(I would be really sad if I applied for the card and then didn't use the $40 coupon as it has a short use window.)

Comment

Target cards 10% off this Saturday and Sunday.
                Steve

* Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?

Comment

Originally posted by disneysteve View Post
                  Buy with your cash back card for an extra 1% off, and then scan the e-receipt using an app like Pogo or bitmo to triple dip.

Comment

Originally posted by disneysteve View Post
                    Thank you Disneysteve. I just saw a commercial on that and it said to find it in your red circle offers. I don't remember from last year if a coupon was needed to get the discount. They increased the limit to $500.00 last year--I wonder if it will be the same this year?

This was on the landing page when I googled it:
                    "Save 10% on Target GiftCards
                    Find it in your Target Circle offers Dec 4th & 5th. Restrictions apply."

It was not in my Target Circle account when I looked, but maybe it doesn't show up until Saturday (or maybe I am on Santa's naughty list and no discount for me)?Do you see the offer in your Target Circle account?

Last year I thought I would avoid the crowds and I ordered the physical gift cards online. However, they took a really long time to arrive-too late to send out for gifts.
                    (My order last year: Cards were ordered on 6 Dec. They were mailed to me in individual envelopes. I received 3 cards on 18 Dec, 1 card on 23 Dec and the last one on 24 Dec.)

I've learned my lesson, I will go in person to buy the cards this year.

Comment

I only saw the tv ad. I haven’t checked on the details. We will order online. I’m working this weekend and DW is still recovering from a back issue.
                      Steve

Comment

I don't remember why, but last year I did have some concern about the Target gift card purchase handled online. It was not the first year I'd bought them online. I think somehow I was unsure whether the paid for amounts were actually on the cards, though I'm sure I would have checked them to verify.

"There is some ontological doubt as to whether it may even be possible in principle to nail down these things in the universe we're given to study." --text msg from my kid

"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." --Frederick Douglass

Comment

Target gift card 10% again this weekend!

LivingAlmostLarge Blog

Comment

It looks like there is a $500 face value limit (per person) on the 10% off Target Cards again this year (4 and 5 Dec only). The past couple of years the Target gift cards did not activate until the next day (so you could not use them for same day purchases).

I was just looking on my account and I noticed they have select gift cards 15% off (online only. today -3 Dec only). I checked and they had 6 cards-- such as Panera Bread, Hello Fresh, Spa finder, Xbox+grubhub and a couple more

Comment

bought $1000 of target gift card
                              LivingAlmostLarge Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X