Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I back out of mortgage refinance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be very interested to hear what your counselor had to say about that. I see a lot of people are asking this question now because people need to save as much as possible. I myself have found myself in that dilemma. In order to solve this problem, I needed to consult with Mortgage Advisor Cambridge. It really helped me figure out what had accumulated over several years of mortgage payments. I took out my mortgage at 2.8% and have been paying it for over two years. So far, I'm getting by and it doesn't seem difficult to me. I'm sure it's a credit to a good lawyer.
    Last edited by surfius; 01-26-2021, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Have the same problem. I wanted to refinance my mortgage loan, but wasn't sure if 2.95% is a good option. What did you finally decide? I kinda hope that because of the pandemic the government will do something about it. You know, some protecting laws for mortgage prisoners or the reduction of the interest rate. I know it's a bit naive, but a lot of people had lost their jobs and it will be hard for them to pay the bills. I even found and contacted mortgage brokers from the https://www.Essexmoneyman.com to get a professional opinion. They promised me to refinance the loan and reduce it to 2.65. Hope they'll help.
      Last edited by RyanBuckly; 01-30-2021, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X