Happy Passover and Happy Easter!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Passover and Happy Easter!

Whatever you celebrate or observe, I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful holiday.

We do Passover and are hosting dinner tonight and tomorrow night. Fairly small groups both nights with 7 tonight and 6 tomorrow, but still a ton of cleaning and cooking just the same as if we were having twice as many people, though the clean up afterwards is easier with fewer guests so that's a plus.

Enjoy!
    Steve

* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
    * Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
    * There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

I'll be doing Easter on Sunday.
    Just a small gathering.
    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by disneysteve View Post
      Whatever you celebrate or observe, I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful holiday.

We do Passover and are hosting dinner tonight and tomorrow night. Fairly small groups both nights with 7 tonight and 6 tomorrow, but still a ton of cleaning and cooking just the same as if we were having twice as many people, though the clean up afterwards is easier with fewer guests so that's a plus.

Enjoy!
      Yom Tov Disneysteve.
      james.c.hendrickson@gmail.com

Comment

Celebrating Easter with the in-laws at my house Saturday (small group), then having Easter Dinner with my siblings at my sisters house. 2 days of food and family!

Happy Passover, Happy Easter!

Comment

Steve, tired of matzah yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Keshet View Post
            Steve, tired of matzah yet?
            Nah. Passover is actually probably my favorite Jewish holiday in terms of food. We get so many things that I like that we never make the rest of the year. And I definitely eat cleaner and healthier during Passover since almost everything is homemade from scratch, very little in the way of processed foods. Every year I tell my wife we really should make some of these things at other times. And every year I say I'm going to stick to a cleaner diet after Passover but within a week I'm back to my normal diet.
            Steve

* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
            * Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
            * There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

Comment

Working...
            X