Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LivingAlmostLarge
    replied
    tmobile unlimited $120 for 4 cell phone lines (me, DH, BIL, and spare) plus 2 tablets (DH and Mine). With taxes around $143/month.

Leave a comment:

• HundredK
    replied
    We use Verizon and are very happy with the service. I find ways to get discounts - I got the verizon credit card to get an extra $20 off per month with autopay (you can also get this if you're willing to give them your checking account info which I am not). And there's the Verizon Up app that gives you a $5 credit per month on each bill. Plus, we love the extras like free Disney+ and free Peacock streaming. Very happy with our service.

Leave a comment:

• kork13
    replied
    My brothers & our wives (5 lines) share a Verizon unlimited plan ("Go Unlimited" -- not their top of the line plan, so "only" 4G, but unlimited everything). Total is ~$185/mo including taxes & fees (~$37/line), though we get a $40/mo military discount. Without the discount, it'd be $45/line.

Leave a comment:

• GoodLiving
    started a topic Cell Service

Cell Service

We've been using googleFi for three phones. I'd like to switch to something with unlimited data. What do you use and whats your monthly cost? Thanks
Working...
X