Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free KY Travel Map & Tourism Brochures

http://www.kentuckytourism.com/brochures.aspx
    For your free map and brochures on the subject of KY Attractions, Tourism, etc.:

Re: Free KY Travel Map & Tourism Brochures

thanks

Comment

Re: Free KY Travel Map & Tourism Brochures

Thanks!

Comment

Updated: 8/19/2020

Free travel guide is here: https://www.kentuckytourism.com/get-...visitors-guide
        james.c.hendrickson@gmail.com

Comment

No travel and tourism for me these days....I use the fold-up Florida map in my car to swat mosquitos that get in. Haven't been to Florida in more than 10 years and I don't think the mosquitos enjoy the trip either.
          "There is some ontological doubt as to whether it may even be possible in principle to nail down these things in the universe we're given to study." --text msg from my kid

"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." --Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Joan.of.the.Arch View Post
            No travel and tourism for me these days....I use the fold-up Florida map in my car to swat mosquitos that get in. Haven't been to Florida in more than 10 years and I don't think the mosquitos enjoy the trip either.
            Yeah I had a few spare moments and was just deleting some older freebies that had expired. This one was still good, so I bumped it.
            james.c.hendrickson@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by james.hendrickson View Post

Yeah I had a few spare moments and was just deleting some older freebies that had expired. This one was still good, so I bumped it.
              Pretty much every state and plenty of individual cities offer free tourism guides. We used to get them all the time before traveling years ago. Now it's all online so there's really no need to do that.
              Steve

* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
              * Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
              * There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

Comment

Working...
              X