Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$50 gas card for test drive

http://suzukiauto.com/specials/incen..._card_norm.php

We appreciate your interest in the all new, from the ground up 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara. Come see for yourself and take a test drive! And for a limited time, Suzuki is offering a $50.00 Shell Gift Card* just for taking a test drive in a 2006 Grand Vitara! Offer expires 06/19/2006. To receive your $50.00 Shell Gift Card, please review and complete the information below.

To receive your 2006 Grand Vitara Test Drive Offer By E-mail, follow these instructions:

1. Fill out an online Quick Quote for a New 2006 Grand Vitara
    2. Take the offer letter from your e-mail to your Suzuki Dealer.†
    3. Test Drive the New 2006 Grand Vitara.
    4. Have Dealer Rep Sign Form
    5. Attach Dealer Business Card
    6. Mail Form to: Grand Vitara Incentive, 4216 W. Jefferson, Los Angeles, CA 90016

Suzuki, Japan’s 2nd largest manufacturer of economy cars, has been building authentic SUVs for the last 36 years. And every Suzuki is backed by America’s #1 Warranty - zero deductible, fully transferable coverage that lasts up to 7 years or 100,000 miles. It’s experience you can depend on to enhance your Way of Life!

† AOL and other E-mail providers may not receive our offer letters due to their junk mail filter. Please add DavidHarris@suzukiauto.com to your safe list.

Re: $50 gas card for test drive

Expired today. All gone. bye bye!

Comment

Originally posted by Trillian
      Expired today. All gone. bye bye!
      It worked fine for me just now. I received my test drive coupon in my e-mail almost instantly. It says the offer is good through June 19th.

Thanks jw! Great link. I'll go to Suzuki tomorrow and report back as to whether or not things went smoothly.

Comment

site gets overloaded. try again later.

Comment

Oh, dear. I hope I have the chutzpah to carry this off!

My first test drive was for this same model, back in January, for a $25 gift card. The dealership I went to was really aggressive, and I kept getting phone calls and emails from them afterwards. I was hoping this time I could choose another dealer, but it wouldn't let me. I'm kind of embarrassed to go back to the same place again, and don't look forward to the aggravation. However, it's $50!

Thanks for the info.

Comment

I had a pleasant experience with the dealer here, at least, thus far. I actually enjoyed the Grand Vitara test drive. It was pleasantly smooth for a 4WD and had good acceleration, etc. I'm looking forward to getting my $50 card.

Comment

Just to report back... I received two $25 Shell gift cards in the mail Monday along with a letter from someone at Suzuki thanking me for test driving the vehicle and asking for comments on the Vitara.

Excellent! Thanks for link jw4848!

Comment

I recieved this too this an awesome deal or was I should say

Comment

I went and did the test drive, too. Hopefully I'll see that gas card soon -- and now it'll get me even MORE gas, with the prices having dropped below $2.50 a gallon (who knew I'd be excited at that!)..

Comment

Working...
                  X