X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free $5 Starbucks card for linking to Vitabase

http://www.vitabase.com/worthwhile/starbucks.aspx
    Step 1: Link to Us on Your Blog or Website
    Browse our site and pick any page you like (other than this one) to link to on your blog or website's sidebar.
    Step 2: Get a Free Starbucks Card!
    Complete and submit the form below and if you meet the requirements, we'll send out the gift card within a week.
    Terms & Requirements
    The website or blog must have been in use for at least a month (there must be some entry or modification from at least 30 days ago).
    Please leave the link up for at least a few months
    Please use some creativity in your link. Don't just use "Vitabase" as a link -- try phrases like "Vitamins and Supplements", "Glucosamine Helps Your Bones", or "Colon Cleanses are Delicious!"
    Offer good in the US or Canada only. We reserve the right to refuse the gift card based on inappropriate content or abuse of terms.
    Submission Form
    Once you've posted your link, please complete and send in this form.
    Thank You for Participating!
    We will notify you by email if we've approved your link. If your link is approved, you can expect your Starbucks gift card in 1-2 weeks.

Re: Free $5 Starbucks card for linking to Vitabase

Thank you for sharing this. The link I put up on my blog was approved. I'll be getting my giftcard in 1-2 weeks! I've been wanting to try a Starbucks green tea late ;-)

Comment

Looks like it's down due to an overwhelming response.

Comment

Working...
      X