The Saving Advice Forums - A classic personal finance community.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boo's Train now boarding!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EugenePeby
    replied
    Boos Train now boarding

Is now open

Let me know here that you have found it and sign up for a 5 gift certificate from me. It could be for ACOT or a place of your choice. Let me here from all of you. thanks girls, love you all

Leave a comment:

• wodaking
    replied
    The new reorganized train will now post on this thread:
    http://www.savingadvice.com/forums/c...post-here.html

Leave a comment:

• wodaking
    replied
    Boo, I didn't hear back from you so I'm going to go ahead with my idea (basically adding two new riders to our train and reorganizing it as a new train). The train now has 6 riders and I would guess you'll get it back around in about 20 days. LMK what you think. I'll try to pm you again.

Story3girl, you should get your next train in about 10 days and it should be coming from MI. please post when you get it. -L

Leave a comment:

• wodaking
    replied
    Boo, did you get my PM? -L

Leave a comment:

• story3girl
    replied
    My apologies, my computer has been down and I've been very flustered. I sent something out - the train? caboose? I've gotten all muddled - to flash on Wednesday.

Leave a comment:

• wodaking
    replied
    it's past me already. -L

Leave a comment:

• boomeyers
    replied
    Hi guys! I am not getting emails when you post, so sorry I have'nt replied!

*Flash, I did'nt get anything in February. We had a few go rounds and I never got anything on this end. Wondered what happened?

*Will load up a new train and send it out this week! Glad to see the caboose is moving! I was afraid we'd crashed again! Keep an eye out for it Wodaking! :-)

*Flash - received your package today! (March 8th) Thank you! I am excited to crack it open!!!

Leave a comment:

• wodaking
    replied
    I mailed the caboose out on Wednesday to TX. Hope it got there ok! -L

Leave a comment:

• flash
    replied

I checked, I sent the previous train to Kathy and she received it 1/31.

I received a new train in todays mail!

Great weekend for inserts, so hopefully I'll get it loaded up and back out on Monday

Leave a comment:

• flash
    replied
    Kathy, seriously? I mailed the train at least two weeks ago! I'll check if we still have the receipt. If you need me to restart it, I will. But I'm shocked, it was loaded!

Leave a comment:

• boomeyers
    replied
    Re: Boo's Train now boarding!

Hopefully everything is moving along. We only have 4 people now. Still have not received anything from flash. Did you get the caboose moving Wodaking?

Leave a comment:

• wodaking
    replied

I must have gotten the caboose then, just today. I haven't had the time to go through it, but I will ASAP. -L

Leave a comment:

• story3girl
    replied

I got the train today! Dixiechick wrote a note on the routing slip saying "Please take my name off the list. I'm out of town too much to keep up. Enjoyed it!! Teresa"

I will go through it and get it in the mail to flash ASAP.

Leave a comment:

• boomeyers
    replied

Hi Mabuisakura! Flash had a section for wanna be riders. I think its link is listed at the beginning of the forums. We are a midwestern train, I am not sure if there is an Eastern or a Southern? Will have to look around on the forums!

Leave a comment:

• Mabuisakura
    replied

Who do I contact to join a train?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X