The Saving Advice Forums - A classic personal finance community.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boo's Train now boarding!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boo's Train now boarding!

Yay! Did flash get the caboose yet?

Comment

Hi Storygirl! Flash did'nt say whether she got it or not and I have not received anything from her. We'll just plan on starting again fresh. Hopefully we are back on track, still nothing from Wodaking or Dixiechick!

Comment

I'm here! My spam box had been eating my subscription alerts! lol! I got the train Friday and sent it on to dixiechick by priority mail today (already doubled in size!). -L

Comment

Hey Dixiechick!! Are you out there? Let us know!

Comment

Are we stopped?

Comment

I guess we lost Dixiechick. I have repeatedely tried to contact her with no luck. I will restart on Monday, minus her. Sorry to Wodaking who filled it up only to have it derailed! Will try again! We are very much alive and well and Flash is still on with us too!

Comment

Who do I contact to join a train?

Comment

Hi Mabuisakura! Flash had a section for wanna be riders. I think its link is listed at the beginning of the forums. We are a midwestern train, I am not sure if there is an Eastern or a Southern? Will have to look around on the forums!

Comment

I got the train today! Dixiechick wrote a note on the routing slip saying "Please take my name off the list. I'm out of town too much to keep up. Enjoyed it!! Teresa"

I will go through it and get it in the mail to flash ASAP.

Comment

• Re: Boo's Train now boarding!

I must have gotten the caboose then, just today. I haven't had the time to go through it, but I will ASAP. -L

Comment

• Re: Boo's Train now boarding!

Hopefully everything is moving along. We only have 4 people now. Still have not received anything from flash. Did you get the caboose moving Wodaking?

Comment

• Kathy, seriously? I mailed the train at least two weeks ago! I'll check if we still have the receipt. If you need me to restart it, I will. But I'm shocked, it was loaded!

Comment

• I checked, I sent the previous train to Kathy and she received it 1/31.

I received a new train in todays mail!

Great weekend for inserts, so hopefully I'll get it loaded up and back out on Monday

Comment

• I mailed the caboose out on Wednesday to TX. Hope it got there ok! -L

Comment

• Hi guys! I am not getting emails when you post, so sorry I have'nt replied!

*Flash, I did'nt get anything in February. We had a few go rounds and I never got anything on this end. Wondered what happened?

*Will load up a new train and send it out this week! Glad to see the caboose is moving! I was afraid we'd crashed again! Keep an eye out for it Wodaking! :-)

*Flash - received your package today! (March 8th) Thank you! I am excited to crack it open!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X