The Saving Advice Forums - A classic personal finance community.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boo's Train now boarding!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boo's Trai now boarding!

mailed it just now. -L

Comment

Does Wooleyduck have the original train?

Boo, you might want to start a second thread for the caboose so we can keep track. Can't wait to receive it!

Comment

the one I just mailed was the caboose. -L

Comment

Hey Flash! How do we make a new thread?
          Also, sent you a big wish list in the "Wish List" section of this discussion area!
          Thanks for all you do!
          Kath

Comment

I'll start one.

Comment

Hey everyone! I've been out of town for about 2 weeks and so I just got the train today. I'll try to look through it tonight and then mail it asap! I haven't even had a chance to do more than open it to see what it was.

Comment

Wooley, it's been over a week...what's the status, please? Boo?

Comment

Re: Boo's Train now boarding!

Sorry everyone!
                  I had a couple of family emergency type issues come up and didn't realize how long I'd had the train until Monday. And then on top of all that I couldn't find where my coupons had been moved to while I was out of town.

I sent the main train and the caboose off priority mail either yesterday or the day before... I'm honestly not even sure which there's been so much going on. I think it was yesterday. It's all in one package but I wrapped the caboose in its address list and the main train in that address list.

I am sorry that it turned out to be so long but I really don't appreciate having a complete stranger calling my home, especially when no attempts had been made to contact me either through this site or through email before a phone call was arranged.

Anyway, I put in about twice as many coupons as I took out to try and make up for the lateness. I was pleased to find that about 80 percent of the ones I put in had no duplicates already in the train so hopefully they'll be especially welcome.

Comment

Wooley, its great to hear from you. I'm sorry to hear you are going through so much right now.

I did PM and email you from the site. Having everyone's coupons, which are MONEY until they expire, for 4 weeks is not fair to the other team members. We have a responsibility to protect their investments in the train.

PWGAL, PLMK when you have the trains, this is the weekend for Proctor and Gamble coupons to come out, so we should have some wish list items coming out

Comment

Hi Wooley!
                      I did'nt try to call you, but I did email you through the site. You might want to check to make sure they have your correct email address!
                      Glad everything is choo chooing along!
                      Boo

Comment

I'm piling up on coupons again. lol. looking forward to the train coming around.... -L

Comment

Hello!! Any one know where the train is?? Can we have an update please!

Comment

Who's got the train or caboose??

Dixiechick

Comment

Hi all!

Looks like I'm going to be back with this train after all. Sorry for my brief absence!

Comment

any news on the train? -L

Comment

Working...
                                X