No announcement yet.

Bullet Train has left the station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone! I received the train on saturday and will be mailing it out monday 5/21. Thanks!

Comment

I got the train from Flash and mailed it back out on Saturday. Seems like everything is moving along smoothly (knock wood)!

Comment

Any update on the bullet train?

Comment

Almost a full month without a reply. Has this train derailed? Whoever has it, please post and let us know where it is. Thanks...

Comment

I received the train and mailed it back out on tuesday 7/3. I mailed it it MJ. Thanks!

Comment

Hi all. I got the train from MJ and will get it back out tomorrow. I'm sorry to say that this will be my last go-round on the train. I've found over the past few months that I haven't been getting as many coupons that I REALLY need. I've taken some, but none that I couldn't do without. In an effort to simplify my life a bit, I think I need to let these trains go. So if anyone wants to step up and coordinate the train, feel free, otherwise it can just go round on its own. Good luck everyone...it's been great!

Comment

I received the tain on 8/18 and will mail it on 8/20. Since there are only 3 of us on it now maybe you could post for a few more to join on, unless you want to keep it that way. It will go much faster, but the coupons won't change as often. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X