For now the train is

Raven6
    Esmerelda
    bignrichfan
    freesbees
    itsamy9
    flash

Re: Bullet Train has left the station

Woohoo! Way to get things started flash. I can't wait til it gets around to me. Then I guess I send it back to you, right? This is my first coupon train. I am so excited. I already saved lots from today's paper to add to it.

~FreesBees

Comment

Yep. BignRichfan should send to you. Let me know after you've gone through it and we'll see if it makes more sense to send back to me, or if it should go on to Esmerelda first. There were dozens of duplicate rebates and coupons; if there are still loads, we can think of alternatives. I can store them until someone needs one, or we can send them on to others. No need to keep paying the postage on ones that have already been around.

Comment

I can't wait!

Comment

Katwoman, where are ya?

Comment

I'm here.

Got the train yesterday, 1/17.

I will try to get it out in today's mail.

Comment

I PM'd ya'all, too, hoping you will all find this thread.

Please each send me your wish list of coupons. (Remember, you can update your list any time as needs change)

Ideas:
              Favorite laundry products
              Pet food/treats/products
              Baby/child products
              Personal products
              Canned food
              Frozen food
              Mixes
              Special needs.

I'll put our lists together, and circulate them the next time around. I will also search for coupons, rebates, etc. for products on your lists.

For those new to the coupon train, it works by mailing coupons along a route. Take what you need, and replace what you take. Send it off to the next person, who will do the same.

The turnaround time (receive, take, replace, send) needs to be as fast as possible, no more than a day or two, so that everyone can get the current coupons quickly, and expired ones can be taken off the train.

After we finish the first run, I'll relook at the route to make sure we are running smoothly.

Let's have fun and save money!

Comment

Mailed out the train to BignRichfan today, 1/19.

I took out all the coups expiring on 1/31, but left a few doggie coups for Melissa just in case she gets the enivie in time and can use them.

Comment

Hi all! I received the train on the 21st and will mail first thing on the 23rd to freesbees. I only could use a few and there were still a couple that do expire at the end of the month so I will leave them in there in case the next person can use them still. No sense wasting them.Thanks.

Comment

Received two rebate forms this a.m. for $3 back on two feline pine. Save receipts/UPCs if you want to use them.

Comment

Yes I can use those for sure :O) Thanks flash i'll be waiting for them.

Comment

Woo Woo! The bullet train has arrived in it's New England station! I got it yesterday in the mail. But we were out all day so I didn't get it until 3am! Long night. I will be going though it today. I am so excited. My husband checked the mail first and asked me what that huge letter was! When I explained it wasn't a letter but a stack of coupons he was amazed. This was my first train. I'm very happy I did it. I may send it back out tomorrow. Otherwise it would definately be mailed Tuesday. But who do I send it to and how do I get their address?

~FreesBees

Comment

Send it on back to me, and we will kickoff the official train!

Good job keeping this one on the tracks! When the next train goes out, I will include info on who it is going to, addresses, wish lists, etc.

(For today I have a cold, so I'll update info later.)

Do you still have my info? If not, I'll PM it.

Comment

Hi,

Sorry you are feeling under the weather. Hope you feel better tomorrow. I went through the packet. So I'll send it back to you (flash) either tomorrow or Tuesday. There are some in there that expire very early in February. I am going to leave those in case you can use them before they do expire. I will need your address again. Please PM it to me.

Thanks,
                            This was fun!
                            ~FreesBees

Comment

Okay, I sent the coupon train onto flash today. Can't wait for the next round!

~FreesBees

Comment

Working...
                              X