need grocery coupons- will trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need grocery coupons- will trade

hello, i need ivory soap, dial soap, downy, tide,riceland,ricearoni,hellmanns, mayonnaise, welchs juice, tropicana orange juice, palmolive dish detergrent, olay, quaker oats oatmeal, zatrains rice, snacks,cookies, deans icecream, edys icecream, lipton tea, bigelow tea, water, dannon water, hinkley springs water, icecream, dean's milk, eggland products, honeycomb, cereals, cloroxm jif,skippy, motts apple sauce, vegetables, pizza, orville redenbacher popcorn, popcorn,crisco, land of LAKES, FRUIT OF THE LOOPS,LYSOL,PINESOL, COFFEMATE, FOLGERS, MAXWELL HOUE, COFEES,

Re: need grocery coupons- will trade

Originally posted by tammers78
    hello, i need ivory soap, dial soap, downy, tide,riceland,ricearoni,hellmanns, mayonnaise, welchs juice, tropicana orange juice, palmolive dish detergrent, olay, quaker oats oatmeal, zatrains rice, snacks,cookies, deans icecream, edys icecream, lipton tea, bigelow tea, water, dannon water, hinkley springs water, icecream, dean's milk, eggland products, honeycomb, cereals, cloroxm jif,skippy, motts apple sauce, vegetables, pizza, orville redenbacher popcorn, popcorn,crisco, land of LAKES, FRUIT OF THE LOOPS,LYSOL,PINESOL, COFFEMATE, FOLGERS, MAXWELL HOUE, COFEES,
    Hi, Tammers78. I would love to trade coupons. This is the first time I have done this. Do we just trade addresses and send coupons back and forth?

I can't dairy products, so I will happily send you all those. I do need coupons for meat, household products, shampoo, soap, canned vegetables, frozen vegetables. I don't have any kids, so I don't need any of those. Anything I can't use I will forward on to someone else who can.

crazyliblady

Comment

yes,i defianetly have sethese coupons. May I have your address?

PM me

I will mail them as soon as possible.

Comment

Hi, Tammers78. I am mailing off coupons to you today. Some are exactly what you asked for. Some are similar product, different brand. Please forgive me, as I just got back into couponing after a long time of not doing it, so I don't have a lot of "stock" of coupons.

Comment

I can get you some.. what do we want to trade?

Comment

Hi, jw4848. Well, I don't have any more coupons right now. I just mailed all the ones I had that I could not use to someone else. But, I will be cutting out more coupons next Saturday and would be happy to swap with you.

I need coupons for meat (not lunchmeat, hotdogs, or tv dinners), household products, canned tuna, shampoo, canned vegetables, frozen vegetables, eggs, and frozen fish. I don't have any kids and cannot eat corn, sugar, cheese, milk, ice cream, or butter, so I will be happy to send you all of those. What kind of coupons are you looking for? Is there anything you absolutely don't want or can't use? If I get anything I can't use, I will pass it along to someone else. What is your address?

Comment

Hi, mountain mist. Thank you very much for the meat coupons. They are much appreciated. I don't have any coupons to send you back right now, but if you let me know what you need and give me your address, I will keep an eye out for those and can mail them to you.

crazyliblady

Comment

Hello, everyone. Well, I have more coupons and would like to trade. Here are the coupons I have:

Totino's pizza rolls, Old El Paso, Colgate toothpaste, Betty Crocker cookie mix, Yoplait, Nature Valley, Hamburger Helper, Valley Fresh canned chicken, Olan Mills, Swiss Miss, Rolaids, Energizer, La Choy, Nature Made vitamins, Ensure, Pillsbury, Depends, Poise, Selsun Salon, and Soft Soap.

Tammers78, I have a cereal coupon and a Palmolive coupon for you if you would like to have them.

I need coupons for Oscar Mayer lunchmeat, Tyson chicken (or other brands), Jimmy Dean sausage, turkey sausage, frozen vegetables, olive oil, Hellman's, and tea. I do not need coupons for baby stuff, sugar-free stuff with Sucralose/Nutrasweet/Splenda in it, coke, pepsi, fruit juice, anything labeled "diet" or "lite", or tv dinners. I am not complaining. I would just rather someone not waste time/money sending me coupons I can't use. If I do happen to get something I can't use, I will pass it along to someone who can use it.

Who would like to trade with me? PM me - I would be happy to send you an SASE with anything I send you, if that would help.

Thanks.

Comment

To everyone, please, for your own privacy protection, I recommend that you PM your addresses rather than posting them on an open public forum.

And, another friendly reminder: this site is not set up for trading coupons, doesn't not track iTrader ratings, and is not responsible for bad trades or identity theft if someone misuses your addresses.

Comment

Thanks, Jeffrey. I had been wondering about that. I have looked at all the little options and buttons on the quick reply screen and advanced reply screen and could find no private reply or private message option. Can you point me in the right direction to do this?

Thanks.

Comment

Oh, I just found it. I clicked on someone's login and one of the options is private message.

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by tammers78 View Post
                        i did not know how far couponing has advanced, its growing into a real marketplace!

Comment

Working...
                        X