Pacific Train Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pacific Train Updates

I will cover postage! I feel bad jumping in then out. I can do it!

Comment

I am sooo sorry---I didnt think to read through the posts before mailing. Sorry guys-

Comment

If we don't get more train members, perhaps we should postpone this train for the rest of the year?? Especially given all of the soon-to- expire coupons. Doesnt this put us down to 3 now?

Comment

Originally posted by Thrifty Ray
          If we don't get more train members, perhaps we should postpone this train for the rest of the year?? Especially given all of the soon-to- expire coupons. Doesnt this put us down to 3 now?
          I agree and was actually thinking of leaving the train anyway after the current cycle.

Comment

I received the package today and will get it out by Friday.

As a group, we need to decide what's happening. I will mail on what we have to westernguild, and after that I am bowing out. So it will be just Thrifty Ray and westernguild, and the two of you can decide if that will be the end of this train or not. With the 100 post minimum, it will be more difficult to add new people to the train, but there may be folks out there!

Comment

westernguild - please check your private messages - I just sent you a note. Thanks!

Comment

I will then bow out as well. With everything going on here I need to eliminate some activities for now.

Comment

Pacific Train Officially Closed

Hi all,
                  Since there are no more members, the Pacific Train has officially come to an end. I received the train from Diva Jen last week and most of the coupons expire on Dec 31 so I'll just hold on to it and if anyone needs any coupons that might be in the envelope, just e-mail me and I'll check it for any that you might need and mail it to you if you need it.... It was nice couponing with all of you.
                  Thanks
                  Westernguild

Comment

Re: Pacific Train Officially Closed

Originally posted by westernguild
                    Hi all,
                    Since there are no more members, the Pacific Train has officially come to an end. I received the train from Diva Jen last week and most of the coupons expire on Dec 31 so I'll just hold on to it and if anyone needs any coupons that might be in the envelope, just e-mail me and I'll check it for any that you might need and mail it to you if you need it.... It was nice couponing with all of you.
                    Thanks
                    Westernguild
                    I agree - it was a nice group to trade with. Thank you one and all.

Comment

Oh darn and I was wanting to get on the train. If it starts up again let me know and keep me posted!

Comment

Pacific Train Updates

check to be sure you reviewed my video. Im getting suspicious that something may be wrong with the database for my account.

Comment

Working...
                        X