Pacific Train Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacific Train Updates

Didn't see our thread and was wondering where the train was these days. Please post your updates when you receive and send off the train here. Thanks

Re: Pacific Train Updates

Thanks Jen!

members:

Contrary1
    Thriftyray
    DivaJen
    Westernguild

DivaJen is the conductor

Comment

Sorry for the delay. The train had an extended stop here in WA state, then when I did get it in the mail I couldn't find the thread.

Knew I had seen it, searched for it too........nothing. Confirmed my senile moment here! I had totally missed the train!

Comment

Originally posted by DivaJen
        Didn't see our thread and was wondering where the train was these days. Please post your updates when you receive and send off the train here. Thanks
        Hi Divajen I sent Flash an e-mail yesterday asking the same thing. She replied and said that "there was an "oops" on the posts last week, and she needs to restart the threads." So I am assuming that the train must be with the first or second person on the list before you...
        Westernguild

Comment

The train was mailed priority to Bookmiss1 on Tuesday. She should receive it today or tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Thrifty Ray
            The train was mailed priority to Bookmiss1 on Tuesday. She should receive it today or tomorrow!
            Has anyone heard anything about the train? Just wondering where it might be at this point?
            Thanks
            Westernguild

Comment

Bookmiss hadn't received it when I emailed on Monday...I'll try to follow up with her again unless Jen has it.

Comment

I just got it this afternoon and will do my best to get it out tomorrow!

Comment

I didn't get it mailed out until last Wednesday (8/30), but hopefully it will reach its next stop by tomorrow (it could easily be there already).

Comment

Hi all,
                    I received the Pacific train today (Sat. 9/2) and it will definitely be sent out on Tuesday 9/5 when the Post Office reopens (the day after Labor Day holiday) The package is ready to go out to Flash and is loaded (stuffed to the gills.
                    JR

Comment

Pacific Train Update & Tip

Hi Pacific Train,
                      Just a note to let you know that the train went out Priority mail today to Flash. Also I wanted to share a great tip that I discovered today---that you can create & print a prepaid shipping label at usps.com for flat rate envelopes ($4.05) and that you get a tracking confirmation number for free when you do it. You just pay with your atm or debit card at checkout. You can also choose to save the address into an address book for the next time you ship to the person (which is great for a coupon train and takes the hassel out of having type out a label and stand in line at the post office) plus the free confirmation takes the stress out of having to figure out where the package might be...anyhow the current usps tracking number for the Pacific train is 0103 8555 7497 7827 5270 in case anyone wants to track it's status and arrival at usps.com....

Comment

Um, wow! I came home, opened the mail box, and had to fight the train package out of the box! It's HEAVY, too! Can't wait to check it out, and fill it back up! Any last minute requests?

Comment

Hi Flash,
                          So glad that you got it in one piece It was so full that I made sure to tape it up really good so that the seams wouldn't burst!

I noticed that some of the other trains have a "Caboose"--- Can you explain how that process works (is it basically a simutaneous train going backwards down the list?)...The reason I ask, is that I have a lot more coupons that wouldn't fit into the last envelope, some of which expire at the end of September that I was thinking others on the list might be able to use... If you like I can send you those coupons so they don't go to waste...just let me know

Thanks for all of your hard work and effort Flash--it is truly appreciated!!

Comment

Our train is rather jam-packed, isn't it?

Flash - I wouldn't mind adding palmolive and electrasol dishwasher detergent to my list of wants, if it isn't any trouble. And Yoplait yogurt, too.

Thank you!

Comment

A caboose is a second train run along the SAME route, but two weeks or so behind. So big, slow trains get packages regularly. We can add one if people want. It's up to train members how often they want to receive and send coupons.

Comment

Working...
                              X