WDW help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDW help

I already PM a couple of you but I need more help in a small time frame and I get overwhelmed on the disneyboards. I am going 10/13 to 10/20 ish to WDW. Haven't finalized flights trying to do that today. I need to figure out where to stay 10/13-10/17 by WDW. We are at Universal 10/17-10/18. And deciding if it's worth doing the after hours at animal kingdom 10/19/19. If we do that then we leave 10/20/19. If we don't we'll leave 10/19/19.

1. Is after hours animal kingdom 7-12 pm worth it? It's $500 for the four of us
    2. Where should we stay 10/13-10/17? Is it worth staying on site somewhere or just off? On david's vacation rentals we got saratoga springs $750ish. Haven't booked yet couldn't get animal kingdom which would have been a slam dunk.
    LivingAlmostLarge Blog

I messaged you.

We've never done the After Hours things but everyone raves about them. Do that instead of having a park ticket for the day so that offsets the cost. Of course, it also means you'd be staying a day longer so another hotel night and meals.

We are offsite fans. Cheaper and better options but we always have our own car.
    Steve

* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
    * Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
    * There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

Comment

Already decided to not go that day because it would be too long of a day for kiddos. But was thinking 7 pm - 12 am it would be perfect Also we would have a car.
      LivingAlmostLarge Blog

Comment

Any thing else to do in orlando except the amusement parks?
        LivingAlmostLarge Blog

Comment

Originally posted by LivingAlmostLarge View Post
          Any thing else to do in orlando except the amusement parks?
          Nope. Nothing at all. Not a thing around except the parks.

I'm kidding, of course. There are tons of things to do in the area. What sorts of activities are you looking for? Family stuff? Adult things? Indoor, outdoor, adventure, etc? Bok Tower Gardens is a beautiful place for a day trip. You can do an airboat ride on Lake Toho (or a couple of other places). There is a fun zipline adventure spot not too far away. Gatorland is a classic Florida attraction. There is a Medieval Times nearby. Lots of outlet shopping. Dine-In movie theater. Disney Springs has great shopping and dining options. You can take a helicopter tour, go indoor skydiving, it all depends what you're looking for.
          Steve

* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
          * Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
          * There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

Comment

not a clue. We are doing mostly WDW and wondering if it's worth staying an extra day or just flying out.. I'm leaving to flying out since I'm already spending a fortune on everything. Actually I start hyperventilating when I was booking our trip at the cost. it's more than the rest of our vacations for the whole year to do this combined. And worse is that it's not WDW. Actually that's cheaper per day than 2 days and 1 night at universal. I paid for the on site hotel with cut to the front of the line tickets because we are doing 2 days and we are going for harry pottter. It is insane. I am freaking out by it. That is half the cost of the rest of the days at disney.
            LivingAlmostLarge Blog

Comment

Working...
            X