Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dotty63
    replied
    Good for you, that is definitely worth bragging!!

Leave a comment:

• workinabroad
    replied
    Amazing job done! Who knows, you may be able to buy a house cash and continue a debt free life. Now that you're free. Every penny you make has your name on it~! I can't wait for my free day. Thanks for posting inspiration.
    Last edited by workinabroad; 11-03-2013, 11:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dojo
    replied
    Great job on it. Now you can start doing some serious saving, it would allow you to get a better deal when it comes to the mortgage, not to mention not having to worry about what tomorrow might bring.

Leave a comment:

• Financeman
    replied
    Congratulations

Congratulations, you are in an enviable position. Well done on having the focus to get out of the debt, there is a lot of temptation out there

Leave a comment:

• snafu
    replied
    Good on you. Being debt free is a huge accomplishment that only a small percentage of the population enjoys. It's the kind of a milestone that needs to be celebrated. Even better is your awareness of how great it feels to be debt free.

Leave a comment:

• neatdesign
    replied
    Let me join the others in congratulating you! Getting out of debt after so many years is an amazing thing.

Leave a comment:

• Augustine
    replied
    Congratulations! Isn't it such a wonderful feeling? Be sure to celebrate in style so you can look forward to being debt free again when you finally pay off your mortgage...

Leave a comment:

• Blessed
    replied
    Congrats!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Petunia 100
    replied
    That's fabulous! Congrats.

Leave a comment:

• ProjectDebtRelief
    replied
    Awesome and congrats!

It is a very freeing feeling to be done with debt bills. Great job!

Leave a comment:

• LivingAlmostLarge
    replied
    Congrats! Good work! Woohoo!

Leave a comment:

• Chris Leese
    replied
    Congrats!! It is a great feeling isn't it?

I remember the relief I felt and I see so many people around me stressed out all the time over debt and am so grateful I am not in that situations. While I do have mortgage debt, I am not overburdened (bought within my comfort zone) and still have money to save, invest and enjoy life.

Leave a comment:

• creditcardfree
    replied
    Congratulations!! And good luck with that down payment.

Leave a comment:

• JustBill
    replied
    Bravo! Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• thomasdan
    replied
    CHEEEERS!!!!

Congrats, My wife and i recently became Debt free too a few months ago. Its a great feeling

Leave a comment:

Working...
X