Clear All

Vanilla Fudge Recipe

4 c Sugar
    2 tb Butter
    1 lg Can evaporated milk
    1 sm Jar marshmallow fluff
    1 ts Vanilla
    1 c Chopped nuts
    Cook sugar, butter and evaporated milk, stirring constantly, until a medium firm ball is formed when dropped in cold water (about 25 minutes). Cool slightly. Add marshmallow fluff and vanilla. Beat until cool and creamy. Pour into a buttered 8 inch square pan. Chill until firm.

Comment

Originally posted by Hez View Post
      I love fudge too! I have an extremely easy recipe that I learned in Food & Nutrition class in high school. I usually leave out the salt & vanilla and it's still the best fudge I've ever tasted. Here's the recipe:

No-Fail Fudge

2/3 cup evaporated milk
      1 2/3 cup sugar
      ˝ tsp salt
      1 ˝ cup marshmallows
      1 ˝ cup chocolate chips
      1 tsp vanilla

Combine evaporated milk, sugar and salt in sauce pan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Bring to full boil. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallows, chocolate pieces, and vanilla. Stir vigorously for 1 minute (until marshmallows melt and blend). Pour into 8 inch square buttered pan. Cool. Cut into squares.
      wow..thanks for the recipe..
      been looking for this for a while now..

Comment

Foods for the weight loss:

DATES OR DRIED MANGO: These little gems have all the sweetness of lollies, with the added bonus of vitamin C and iron,
        EGGS: Think of them as little protein bombs. Plus, they're a good source of iron and lecithin, which is critical for brain health,
        FROZEN BERRIES, GRAPES OR BANANAS: Frozen fruits are refreshing, satisfying, nutritious - and taste ‘smooth’ like many fat-filled desserts......

Comment

I am definitely going to have to try this recipe.

Comment

Working...
          X