Christmas treats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas treats

Are you making any christmas treats this year to give? Anybody want to share recipes?

I usually give a few goodies to my girl's daycare people, co-workers and other family and friends.

I am also trying to avoid spending too much on this stuff .

Here is what I am planning to make:

Andees mints
    Snickers bars

I thought I would put one other item in my goodie box - any suggestions?

Thanks!

Re: Christmas treats

in my blog, i posted a list of holiday goodies that don't require any baking (as i don't have an oven!). i plan on making most of the sweets this year, plus a few that aren't on that post right now.

http://tinapbeana.savingadvice.com/2...e-gifts_17666/

Comment

I make and share fudge and pumpkin bread every year.

the fudge only needs a microwave..

we give food to sundayschool teachers, and some friends...plus the 'hard to buy for family'

Comment

I have a few jars of pepper jelly that I plan to give away (canned this summer from the garden) - it's such a pretty shade of green that it seems appropriate for Christmas
        I also want to try to make some peanut brittle for my mom and DH, but haven't decided on a recipe yet. If I find a good one, I'll post it here.
        We always give away a lot of fudge, but we use the recipe from the back of the marshmallow fluff can

Comment

Oh jodi, that is my favorite kind of fudge. I never make it cause I would eat it all.

Comment

I lkie to get a bag of those big pretzels, some of that easy melt white candy coating and crush up a couple of candy canes, melt the candy coating, dip pretzels in and roll in crushed candy canes, yummy! then I put a couple into a platic bag and tie with a bow, people love them!

Comment

fairy, that sounds wonderful - and easy too! Of course, it would have to be semisweet chocolate for me

Comment

We do the glazed pecans. Yum.

Comment

I'm visiting germany just before christmas and am going to bring back a lot of nice christmas snacks - I think they do it best!!

Comment

Working...
                  X