Announcement

Collapse

Markets Closed Memorial Day Monday

U.S. stocks markets are closed Monday in observance of Memorial Day. Foreign financial markets will be open. The New York Stock Exchange and the Nasdaq will resume normal trading hours on Tuesday.
See more
See less

10% of Target Sunday August 28th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10% of Target Sunday August 28th

Target is offering a 10% off promotion to get customers in the doors on Sunday August 28th.

This is a 1 day promotion only. Their marketing materials say:

Shopping the sale is simple. If you’re headed to Target, just grab the coupon from Sunday’s Weekly Ad. Or text RUN to TARGET (827438) for a mobile coupon to use on Sunday. Scan at checkout and you’re golden! On Target.com, checkout like usual and the extra 10% off will automatically apply—no code needed.

linky: https://corporate.target.com/article...target-run-day
    [email protected]

Very useful info - thanks. Happy to see that we can get both the 10% discount and the 5% Red Card discount.

FYI, looks like you can't send the text to get the coupon until Friday.

P.S. The "dairy milk" exclusion is kind of funny.
    Last edited by scfr; 08-25-2016, 11:24 AM.

Comment

If you time it right, you might be able to get an additional 15% off if you hack the deal within a target gift registry expiration.

So...10% off for one day coupon + 5% for RED card (but only use the debit version) + 15% off registry discount = a total of 30% off.

It might be worth if you want to buy something high end or you think you can flip a large volume of product.
      [email protected]

Comment

Well I've received coupon, read all the fine print, and typed up my list. I have no plans to buy high-end items, just staples and gifts (chocolates for my father-in-law). I took the opportunity to look through my supply closet and check expiration dates. I've been using rubbing alcohol that expired in 2014
        Last edited by scfr; 08-27-2016, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X