Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One-Year Sam's Club Membership with a $10 eGift Card and Instant Savings (59% Off)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One-Year Sam's Club Membership with a $10 eGift Card and Instant Savings (59% Off)

From Groupon: One Year Sam's Club Membership for $35 ($85 value)

This membership package includes:

One-year Sam’s Club membership ($45 value)
    Complimentary membership card for a spouse or other household member
    $10 eGift Card valid online or in-club
    $15 eGift Card for purchases on SamsClub.com
    $17.94 in Instant Savings*
    Free Rotisserie Chicken ($4.98 value)
    Free Take and Bake Pepperoni or Cheese Pizza ($6.98 value)
    Free 18-count Chocolate Chunk Cookies ($5.98 value)
    Linky

Expires: 9/11/2018
    james.c.hendrickson@gmail.com

We joined both BJ's and Costco with Groupon/Living Social deals. We've never belonged to Sam's Club but we don't have one close enough to home. We'd never go there.

If you have one conveniently located, this sounds like a great deal. It's pretty close to free when you add in all of the perks they're throwing in. We got a similar deal with Costco. I think the membership ended up costing us $5.00.
    Steve

* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
    * Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
    * There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

Comment

63 Sam's Clubs in the USA were closed so far in 2018 (that was slightly over 10% of US stores). If you go for the deal, use those eCards fast.

Comment

Originally posted by scfr View Post
        63 Sam's Clubs in the USA were closed so far in 2018 (that was slightly over 10% of US stores). If you go for the deal, use those eCards fast.
        I don't think they ever caught on quite as well as Costco, though personally, we like BJ's much more than Costco. We renewed our BJ's membership but will not be renewing Costco when it expires next month.
        Steve

* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
        * Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
        * There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

Comment

Working...
        X