Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know where you can buy laptops with XP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know where you can buy laptops with XP?

Does anyone know where I can buy (stores or websites) a laptop with Windows XP not vista? Details? Thanks

What kind of laptops are you looking for?

If you want to buy used (say from overstock.com or tigerdirect.com), many of them will include XP.

I think you can also ask for XP from most major brands, but there may be an extra fee involved now.

Comment

Try Dell Outlet Home & Home Office - Refurbished Computer - Refurbished PC - Refurbished Computers

Comment

I thought you could request a free downgrade from microsoft?

Comment

I ditto Dell. Mine is about three months old and doesn't have Vista. They ordered it with XP because that is what I had mentioned that I wanted. (It was a gift). Not to mention that it arrived pronto. Mine is the Vostro line.

Comment

You can go directly to the computer store and ask about the laptop specification and details.

Comment

you might try newegg.com

Comment

try PC city dot com ,,but with really sale OEM
                sale on www dot tvdvdbase dot com there you can find more system OS

Comment

Hubster uses newegg and Dell for our equipment, and he maintains a constant reading, researching & updating level on computer stuff. Hates vista, loves XP.

Comment

Windows 7 is much better than xp > vista

Comment

I just bought two laptops with xp from ebay. They are both refurbished dells. One cost $165 and the other $190 because of the wireless card and DVD burner. Both work great. You can probably expect a poor battery though, but I am very happy with I got for myself and a neighbor.

Both computers came from a regular ebay vendor that specializes in refurbished XP laptops.

Comment

Working...
                      X