Double Coke Rewards Points on 1/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double Coke Rewards Points on 1/4

I just got an e-mail saying Coke Rewards codes entered on 1/4 will earn double points, so if you have any you haven't entered, Friday would be a good time.
    Steve

* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
    * Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
    * There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

I received the same email - kicker is I just entered in all my codes over this past weekend....

Comment

Got the email as well, but I don't have anything to enter

Comment

I've got 2 12-packs and 2 20-oz caps right now. We actually get 12-packs at my office so I have to go cut off the codes from them. I've probably got another 10 12-packs in the closet.
        Steve

* Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?

Comment

Darn. I just remembered that they limit you to entering 10 codes/day. I just confirmed this at the site. Oh well, at least I can get an extra 100 points tomorrow for entering 10 codes.
          Steve

Comment

Just a reminder. Today is the day for double points. I just entered my 10 codes, so 100 free points. You can enter up to 10 codes per day.
            Steve

Comment

Working...
            X