• Show
Clear All

Doge at .7266

james.c.hendrickson@gmail.com

we have dogecoin! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by HundredK View Post
      we have dogecoin! :-)
      The market rise is due to 100% pure speculation at this point. Its amazing to watch.

Comment

And now its down to like .40 cents. I probably have some more learning to do on the subject of crypto.

Comment

I was talking to my youngest brother the other day, apparently he spontaneously bought some dogecoin at some point in the last month or two... Gratefully he's not deep into it, only ~$150. At such a low amount, i told him the gamble (we talked about it being more of a gamble or speculation than a true investment) is relatively meaningless, but it seems he does want to get out of it once he's at least back to the black. I'm sure it'll cycle that way frequently.
          "Praestantia per minutus" ... "Acta non verba"

Comment

Originally posted by kork13 View Post
            I was talking to my youngest brother the other day, apparently he spontaneously bought some dogecoin at some point in the last month or two... Gratefully he's not deep into it, only ~$150. At such a low amount, i told him the gamble (we talked about it being more of a gamble or speculation than a true investment) is relatively meaningless, but it seems he does want to get out of it once he's at least back to the black. I'm sure it'll cycle that way frequently.
            Whats a bigger challenge Kork, and I think there isn't any way around it, is just learning about the field of crypto. There is a tremendous amount of economic activity in that sector, and as near as I can tell, not a lot of basic understanding how cryptocurrencies work or which business models are going to be sustainable.

Comment

So my BIL made a nice profit on GME. He was buying it for fun for years. And then well he made 7 figures this year off of it. he's not in the reddit he just likes video games and the company so he bought it for about 2 years. Then he made a crazy profit in january. My DH said sheer riverboat gambling don't think it always happens that way. But like he said it was money he was just playing with.
              LivingAlmostLarge Blog

Comment

Doge is back to like .32 cents. Its a bit depressing really. I'm glad I didn't put more money in.

Comment

Working...
                X